News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer!!!

Started by greatbuffalo, October 24, 2011, 12:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Just found my new passion :o :o :o :o
It used to be the Yamaha Super Tenere but its spot has been filled.
The Tiger Explorer. A shaft driven 1200+ triple, with switchable ABS , Cruise control, throttle by wire, and a 950 watt generator.
Can you say........SAAAWEEEETTT!!!!
http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/triumph-world/news/2012-new-models
Also check out the Steve McQueen Edition.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

loingrader

awesome.

both bikes are sweet and the speed triple looks cool too.

while the explorer does look amazing, i've always been fond of the bonnies and that mcqueen edition is sweet
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

JoniJo

Hey Guys.....
That Triumph could be on my list too. As you might have surmised....I'm leaning toward an adventure tourer also. That thing will run down a logging road right????     ;D     Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

jacin theis

has anyone seen the Honda sport tourer adventure that si comeing out in 2012? it looks awesoem too. HHMM, seems that everyone is getting on the GS wagon.... :evil
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

Joni,
You might want to look at the Tiger 800 XC. That's the fire road runner. I've really looked at that one too.

JoniJo

Soooooo close.......
http://www.baxtercycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=7290286E-02X10K25K2011J7I47I27JAMQ2063R0&veh=210496&pov=2339756     ;D   
                                                                                                                             Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

Joni, I think that is the SE model. Its the XC that's more dirt oriented. Very sweet machines.

loingrader

all the reviews of the trump 800 xc and se are positive.

they are cool bikes for sure.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

jacin theis

Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

JoniJo

I got the scoop from a reliable source....... 1216cc      :o      Joni
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo