News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New rider in Sioux Falls

Started by AdoBravado, July 06, 2015, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdoBravado

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forum and new to motorcycling... after many years of mountain biking I finally made the jump to a motorcycle this spring.  When I started talking to the owner of the lone KLR in the sea of Harleys parked at work, he mentioned this site as a good place to connect with other people who like to ride off the beaten path.

My bike is a '15 WR250R.  Like every first-timer I thought I was going to ride it just the way it was, but after a couple months I wanted taller bars, then a tail tidy kit, then smaller front blinkers... time will tell if that's the end of it, haha!  So far I'm having a blast on it; here's a picture I took just north of Trent, SD last weekend.

*edit* Did the picture come through okay?  I can see it when I'm logged in, but not when I log out...  ???

Bogus Jim

Welcome! There are 6 or 7 WRR owners on the forum, that I know of. Still don't outnumber the KLR's though.

If you "attach" photos, they are visible only to those who are logged on. If you copy the photo to Photobucket or similar and embed the link, then they're always visible.

Hank

Welcome from another East River guy!

mitchn06

Hey Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !