News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Checking in.....

Started by Buzz, October 26, 2015, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Buzz, from Black Hawk, SD.  Met some of you last month. That was a hoot.

Ride from the Piedmont 8144 regularly with a few others.

Got a new KTM 350 XCF-W last April. Still alive.

Looking forward seeing you on the trails.

Bz.
Life is good.

tannerc

Hey Buzz, got to be the gent down the street from my dads place. Welcome to the forum.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

Welcome Buzz, god I love that handle.  Its so easy.  Just rode a 2013 350 xcf-w yesterday.  Guy from Casper bought it before me.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Welcome Buzz. You guys and your orange.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Buzz

I'll have to stop by and see your Dad again.

Is it me or is 89 between 144 and Dalton Lake a bit much for rocks?  Turns out I'm not to trials-ee on top of pumpkin rocks at less that two miles an hour going down to the right.  According to the death valley report I took a few Rock Naps.  But I bounced well.

Hellos to Jeff and all the others we met there.  I finally scratched it up  little.

Took this long to get the e-mail going.

Great site.

Just read the trip report from Death Valley. Used to ride out that way over from Trona on the Ridgecrest side. Crossing the desert there we'd be doing about 80 and my eyes would water inside my new (THEN) Climax goggles.....  memories. We'd take water cress up to the hippies that lived up in Panamint and they'd give us water.  Life was good. That was 39 years ago and I was riding a '73 Beezer 441 Victor MX job. I think it weighed about 297and4 tons.....

His report read like it was this morning.

Thanks all.

Buzz.
Life is good.

MoreIsLess

89 is a great trail for 4-wheelers. I did that a few weeks ago. Am I allowed to say 4-wheeler on this forum?
2008 Buell XB12X