News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New Member in Belle Fourche

Started by brabbit, January 26, 2016, 07:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brabbit

Hello Everyone,
My name is Brian and I live in Belle Fourche. I just recently purchased my first dual sport; a 2012 KLR650. My riding background is mainly mountain biking and some time in the saddle of my 1100 Honda Shadow. I am looking forward to being an active member and joining others for some riding or even talking riding. My bike is stock, just the way Kawasaki rolled it off the line, but I'm sure it won't be for long! Looking forward to getting to know and ride with you no matter the bike or the experience..

Harry Potter

Welcome Brian. The KLR650 is one the most respected DS in the world. Beware with so many available goodies you could go broke farkling it. In the movie The Cowboys where was John Wayne and his cowhand kids headed to? Belle Fourche
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Lonesome Dave

Welcome Brabbit, remember the second Saturday of each month we have breakfast, usually at 0900 hours at Cambell Street Cafe.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Always nice to see new bikes and new face. When the weather decides to go in a different direction them will be plenty of guys to ride with out that way. Make Sure you Set aside the weekend for the Spring Rally in June.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

poleburner

Welcome, when it decides to stay nice we can do some riding through the hills. I live in lead, so it would be easy to meet up. If you can make it to a day or two of the spring rally, it is really worth it!

brabbit

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on January 26, 2016, 10:15:19 PM
Welcome Brabbit, remember the second Saturday of each month we have breakfast, usually at 0900 hours at Cambell Street Cafe.

Thanks for the invite Lonesome Dave! I didn't know that cafe existed..?

brabbit

Quote from: greatbuffalo on January 27, 2016, 06:25:16 AM
Always nice to see new bikes and new face. When the weather decides to go in a different direction them will be plenty of guys to ride with out that way. Make Sure you Set aside the weekend for the Spring Rally in June.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hello greatbuffalo,
Speaking of riding, I was lucky enough to get some miles in today! I can't believe the weather. I have already looked at the dates and unfortunately I already have plans.. a little something called Annual Training down in Fort LeonardWood! Should be a good time!

brabbit

Thanks everyone for the welcome and invites to ride. I am excited about getting out and riding and getting to know more in the riding community. Hope to catch up in the near future!
I'm just curious being the newbie and all, does the club have an FB account?

Hank

Yep we have a FB page but it doesn't get much love.  All the action is here.  :)

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

brabbit

Found it. Thanks Hank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk