News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hello from NW Wisconsin

Started by propower418, June 28, 2010, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

propower418

Hi I'm Mark
I ride a 09 KLR 650 and hope to come out there around the 12th of July and stay for a few days.
I was just out there the end of May for some ATVing with a guy from work. We stayed at Mystic Hills and had a blast.
Steve and everyone from Mystic Hills were great and that is where I plan on staying again if I do go.
Peggy that works there took us out and showed us some pretty cool sights on her day off. That was really nice of her, without her I don't think we would have found any of that stuff.

Caseyjones

Welcome to the board, make sure and let us know when your around.  I to have an 09 KLR and just getting it all worked out.

Dr Psyko

Casey, what happened to the rear end of your bike? was it the suspension?

Rock on!

Psyko.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Caseyjones

Soon after the repair I lost all that ride height, probably more related to bashing its overweight ass up that rock strewn hill than any flat repair.

Still not sure why but I cranked up the spring and stiffened up the rebound a bit and the height is back but something is still up, suspecting sub frame mounting as everything else is tight.  Will certainly post when I find out what it actually is.