News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Southern Utah and Arizona

Started by tjyellow90, August 10, 2010, 07:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjyellow90

Hello everybody... Brand new here, but looking fwd to hanging out! I've been down in St. George UT for the Summer... So I've had the best time tearing up the trails around here! Totally world class adventure riding around here! I'll be back up to ND in about 2 weeks... look forward to riding with you guys!
LRSD...

tjyellow90

Found out that there's places even KLR's cant go and to NEVER EVER drive on the red clay down here after a thunderstorm 80 miles from a paved road!! Stuff is more slippery than ice!
LRSD...

tjyellow90

Got stopped by snow bank at about 11,250 feet!!
LRSD...

plumber mike

Another KLR Rider ??? You guys could start a motorcycle gang 8)

Thanks for the pics. Don't you have it backwards? Wouldn't most folks summer in ND and winter in St. George ?

tjyellow90

Haha... Good idea about the motorcycle gang... "KLR KILLERS"?? I haven't seen very many KLR's down here, tons of Beemers cruisin through... Most to scared to scratch'em up on real trails. As far as the being down here in the summer... you're right, I wish I was down here in the winter. It actually sucks to ride when its 105-112 deg all the time! But lots of water and I get'er done... I'm doing a clinical residency down here, so I'll be back, hopefully be able to make the Sep rally.
LRSD...