News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

1975 yamaha RD350

Started by ryani, July 07, 2014, 08:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryani

Here's a link to my last year winter's  project.  I'm listing it up for sale to buy the youngest a bigger dirt bike and start the funding of a new 2 stroke dual sport for myself

http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/4525100699.html

It's a hoot to ride! I'm a bit flexible on the price especially to the dual sport brethren.

Thanks for looking

If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

loingrader

Nice job Ryan.  My dad has a 74 and a 75.  The 74 has been bored and jetted to match.  Runs like a raped ape.  The 75 is bone stock but also runs very good.  They are so much fun and people love seeing them on the road.  Good luck with the sale.  I'd like to find a beater to make into a cafe bike too.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

ryani

Thanks for the kind words.

I hate to see it go, but I just don't have time to ride it.  And youngest has been hounding me for a bigger machine!
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

greatbuffalo

So wish I cpould afford that right now and keep it in the neighborhood. After a month of vacation and adventure riding, my coffers are dry. I have a line on a RD250 for cheap that will make a good winter project for myself.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?