News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

EXTREME INDOOR ENDURO?

Started by markwalker069, January 11, 2013, 01:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markwalker069

ok, so i'm new to the site and i haven't met any of you in person yet but i thought i'd ask if any of you are riding in the Extreme Indoor Enduro on the 19th?  I tried it last year on my RMZ but since i traded that off for the KLX 400 i think i'll pass this year.  It was a lot of fun but i'm not sure i'm up for it on the KLX.  if anyone is riding, what number will you be using so i can cheer you on! thanks
be safe and ride much.....

Fletch

im still undecided but will most likely skip it, I just haven't ridden enough this year... probably be better for me to drink beer and observe...
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Sportfaller

I'll be there watching for sure. I usually get 6 free, so if 5 of you want to go.... they are usually really good seats!

sent from a phone way smarter than I am...

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Lonesome Dave

Oh yea, I'll go Josh, I'll talk to you tomorrow.  I actually forgot about it. LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

jacin theis

depending on the date, i would take one and maybe two if no one else uses them. My son and i had a great time with you and your dad last year.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Lonesome Dave

Jacin the date is next Saturday, Jan. 19.  I thought it was today.  :P
Older - Wiser - Faster !

jacin theis

Dang, i had volunteered to help the Niko City/sister city group with an event" at the civic center. It just happens its the enduro, so i guess i will be serving you all your beers for the night. Don't hold any ticket for me....
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Sportfaller

Its not looking like I'm getting free tickets either... but... do we want to get a group together and go?

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Sportfaller

Update...I did get 4 tickets... looks like I'll have 2 to share!

Josh

Sportfaller

My old man has previous obligations, so I have 3 extra tickets. Dave, you have one of the three if you like.

Two more available! BogusJim? Fletch? Jacin? anyone? 

I say dinner and beers at sandfords first, $1 drafts!
Josh

Fletch

I have a 50th B-day6 party for a friend at 6:30 so I will be running late (if I make it at all). If I show up I will sneak in the back..
thanks
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

Lonesome Dave

Six at Stanford's, I'll be there.   :)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Sportfaller

One more ticket available, any takers?
Josh