News Allert 13th Annual KTM Rally Comes to Deadwood Resister ASAP

Started by Harry Potter, January 28, 2016, 06:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Potter

This event fills fast. Jimmy Lewis riding clinics are included. Even if you don't have a
KTM go!  The date is August 19th-21, 2016, Deadwood, SD. Last years event was in Crested Butte, Colorado and it may never come as close again.

Www.ktmorangeevents.com

I didn't take a chance and registered prior to posting so I'll see you all there.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Lonesome Dave

Anybody else???  I know Fletch will be there.  I'm thinking pretty serious about it.  I'll take either a blue or red one and class the group up.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Hank

Hank

Fletch

Thanks for the heads up, I am registered. Wonder if they need any local input on trails??
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Harry Potter

"Wonder if they need any local input on Trails?"    Good question, here is who emailed me:

"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

BCB1080

Fletch

Quote from: Harry Potter on January 29, 2016, 10:10:48 PM
"Wonder if they need any local input on Trails?"    Good question, here is who emailed me:

e-mailed offering some local knowledge, we'll see what happens.

Harry Potter

I just got an email from Jimmy Lewis that he will not be at the Deadwood KTM Rally. He said he would be out East that weekend unless that changed.

Buzz

Life is good.

Fletch

Quote from: Fletch on February 01, 2016, 11:13:15 AM
Quote from: Harry Potter on January 29, 2016, 10:10:48 PM

e-mailed offering some local knowledge, we'll see what happens.

haha....apparently they don't need any advice, we'll see what they come up with ???

Harry Potter

I guess they think somebody at Rapid's KTM is going to put the rides together. I don't know that dealership so I don't know if they even have any riders there.