News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Kilimanjaro 4.0 for $79!

Started by The Yeti, March 20, 2009, 09:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

This is a screamin' deal on this jacket! However, only small/black left. Don't think it'll fit any of you guys, but maybe Chad Brian would want to buy it for his sister girlfriend for her b-day or sumptin'.  ;D

http://www.motosport.com/harley/product/FIRSTGEAR-KILIMANJARO-40-JACKET/?prodId=508361&&srchHistoryURL=
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

those jackets are awesome.  i ride year round, and i've got one of them on my back at all times during the winter (or the rain).
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Wait a minute; any time your buddy dates your sister you get relived of all holiday/b-day gift purchases for the duration of the relationship untill they seal the deal. At one point he would have to pay her family for that right and come on, she is quite the catch.  ;D

The Yeti

Quote from: fringefan on March 21, 2009, 09:36:33 AM
Wait a minute; any time your buddy dates your sister you get relived of all holiday/b-day gift purchases for the duration of the relationship untill they seal the deal. At one point he would have to pay her family for that right and come on, she is quite the catch.  ;D

Fixed!  ;)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"