News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Photos of the new Triumph Adventure

Started by JoniJo, October 22, 2010, 12:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Have any of you seen this? I like it. I know the price will be totally obnoxious!!!!!!!!!    JoniJo

http://www.motorcycle.com/news/2011-triumph-tiger-800-photos-leaked-90069.html
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

loingrader

i like the look of the xc the most. 

lots of exhaust tubing right behind the front tire just begging for a big rock to smash.

will be way out of my league i'm sure, but they do look pretty cool and it's nice to have another manufacturer stepping up to the adv plate.   this looks to be running circles around the tiger.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Wacked

I've been watching this bike for a couple of months. 

Stopped into the Triumph dealership earlier this week, they felt it should hit the stores in March.  Although the frame is new, the motor is based on a proven 655 (I think).  I've been looking over the Tigers and Scramblers over the past 6 months - slightly quirky but seems they got their stuff together.  Love the styling of the older "Steamer" Tiger.

We'll see what March brings.

Wacked