News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR at the 2012 motorcycle show?

Started by Sportfaller, April 15, 2011, 09:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

Jacin, I like the way you think, pack the bikes up for the long haul, pitch a few tents, fake camp fire, camp stoves, kermit chairs, beer.
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

jacin theis

Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Hank

A cheap, not necessarily easy, booth idea would be to throw down a tarp, bring in a a pile of dirt and grass and make a camp site with some filthy, geared up DS bikes, and a few of us sitting around a pseudo fire with a sign out front.   I know it would get attention in a hall full of chrome cruisers.

Will be fun regardless of what gets set up.  I'll try to schedule that weekend in and come out.

**EDIT** didn't see the last two posts.  I think we're all on the same page!

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Sportfaller

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

JoniJo

Wish I could join you for the bike show! Sounds like a blast!!!!   :-[  JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson