News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Just bought a Gramin Quest

Started by greatbuffalo, May 21, 2011, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Hey guys, I just bought a Gramin Quest from an inmate at ADVrider and wonder if anyone has any experiance with that model. i really wanted to hold out for a Zumo 550 but this was more in my budget. Landed it for 50 bucks so should be fine for that money. Screen is alittle small but thats what bifocals are for. :o

Now I got to dig out my old Garmin Topo discs, if I can find them. ???
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Yeti

That is one hell of a deal on a Quest!  I have no experience with one - I have a 60CSX, before that Etrex Venture - I still don't really have clue how to use the damn things, it basically is my speedometer, and tells me where I've been.   ;D ???
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

jacin theis

i have a qQuest II that i just replaced with a Zumo 660. i really like quest II, it is a little slow when, ay, Denver traffic, but all in all it works great. I replaced because i really wanted the touch screen for ease of use on the motorcycle, and the built in Mp3 on the 660. The size of the quest is great for the bike though. Hopw you enjoy it!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

We'll see when I get it.
That Zumo is sweet.
I have an older Delorme, first gen PN-20 that works good. I really like having backup though. I was using a garmin etrax Legend fro my B/U but it stopped working properly and it only had a serial cable and nearly no memory and B/W vector only. At least this is color.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?