News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

RV rental

Started by jacin theis, June 01, 2011, 07:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacin theis

A freind of mine was able to find (on Craaigslist) a private RV to rent for a trip to the hills. I have looked locally, and have not fouund anyone who has been industrious enough to try to recoup some of the expenses of owning such a beast. Does onyone here know of a privately owned motorhome that is available to rent? I think the rates commercially are a bit out of my budget. I was raised to return things in better shape then when taken, and hold a CDL, so am used to large vehicles. Thanks in advance for any leads. I am taking the family to Staples Minnesota for a reunion June 22-28th.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

jacin theis

So, i purchased a motorhome since i couldnt find a resonable rental. When i get it all sorted out and road tested, it will be avaialble for "loan" to my DDSR comrades.

Sorry i missed the rally, i was doing a marathon servicing to get this investment ready for Minnesota this week.
1100 GS

hellneau

Congrats to you and the family. I hope you have many fun and memorable trips in it.

That is truly a generous and selfless offer. Many thanks.

loingrader

+1

good luck with the purchase, i hope you get a lot of use out of it!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

So what did you get Jacin? New or used?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

jacin theis

i kinda roll like plumbermike. i can get by with other folk cast offs.  IT an 88 pace arrow. supposedly "everythingworks", well i spent 40 hours and a grand getting it ready to come to Minnesota this week, but it is great, and is a really fun wat to travel. cant wait to get it home and do some detail (farkeling).     It will be a nice way to spend a day at farmingdale letting the kids ride. Sorry i missed the rally. But glad i got thsi ready for the family.
1100 GS

plumber mike

Quote from: jacin theis on June 25, 2011, 07:01:36 PM
i kinda roll like plumbermike. 
I do too you cheap sob. How 'bout some Marvin windows and an Anderson slider for the beast?...and we need pics!!!

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !