News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Happy May 15th everyone!

Started by Sportfaller, May 15, 2012, 07:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

And on the 15th day the Good Lord said "Open thy gates and let the wild ones ride". And so it was done, and it was GOOOOOOOOOD!

Its May 15th, the "official" opening of the 2012 trail season!!  I got out and pre-rode some around hill city last night (yeah, I rode around some gates and on some marked closed trails, so sue me)  trails are dry and dusty, the ATV's have cleared out most of the blowdown.  Who wants to ride one afternoon this weekend? I could even be talked into a ride Wednesday afternoon and play hooky!

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Bogus Jim

I'm in for a ride this weekend, and maybe Wednesday afternoon...

Josh, looky what I installed a couple weeks ago. The precision engineering makes me feel like I'm riding a BMW.  ;D   Plus it makes wheelies easier.

http://www.righteousstuntmetal.com/

Lonesome Dave

Yes Josh it is a wonderful day indeed.  And thank you lord for opening thy gates. 
I'm going to the doctor today and planning on riding some trails this weekend.  Oh yea, I've also been buzzing around for the last week or so on Wee.  That's a fun bike.  LD

Jim, Paul still hasn't emailed me back.  Call me, I need help!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Glad your back to riding Dave
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Sportfaller on May 15, 2012, 07:59:18 AM
And on the 15th day the Good Lord said "Open thy gates and let the wild ones ride". And so it was done, and it was GOOOOOOOOOD!

Its May 15th, the "official" opening of the 2012 trail season!!  I got out and pre-rode some around hill city last night (yeah, I rode around some gates and on some marked closed trails, so sue me)  trails are dry and dusty, the ATV's have cleared out most of the blowdown.  Who wants to ride one afternoon this weekend? I could even be talked into a ride Wednesday afternoon and play hooky!

Once again its finally time.  But a foot of snow last weekend and raining last night and today.  Well maybe next week.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

CANT WE BUY SNORKELS FOR OUR MOTORCYCLES