News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR DECALS.

Started by YOURDRUNKDAD, July 09, 2013, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YOURDRUNKDAD

Is there one out there? If not is there interest?
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Hank

We've had a few different ones made up over the years.    I'd like to see more like the original ones we had with the states outline in the back.   Are you offering to get some done up?   I can get you a pic or even an example of the the original ones, or we could do something different too!

Sent from my mobile Commodore Pet

Lonesome Dave

I think Loingrader still has some.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

YOURDRUNKDAD

I can probably get some done, someone get me an example or ideas. I have a good friend who is a graphic designer who I a sure would be willing to get something awesome drawn for us.

Send them to sgtlesdavenport@gmail.Com
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

greatbuffalo

I was wondering if loingrader had some still. I need to ask him and bring some with him when he picks up the T-DUB.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

loingrader

I may still have some.  I'll check and bring some if I got them GB.  I'll also post here if I have more to divy out. 

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

YOURDRUNKDAD

Quote from: Hank on July 09, 2013, 08:07:45 PM
We've had a few different ones made up over the years.    I'd like to see more like the original ones we had with the states outline in the back.   Are you offering to get some done up?   I can get you a pic or even an example of the the original ones, or we could do something different too!

Sent from my mobile Commodore Pet

I will have some time next week to go check in prices if you can get me your example.

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Since a few versions exist already, maybe we could all post pics of what we have?    See what everyone likes the best?

loingrader

I like the idea of the state outline again.  If i was in graphic design it would b cool to have the state outline with some hills drawn in western SD and a flag or star or something over there too.  Ala "ride the hills"

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

tannerc

Here is the one akfalla did for the ride we did last september

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

YOURDRUNKDAD

I talked to my buddy today and he is down to help.  I will work on it the next couple days with him. Do you want north and south Dakota or just south?

YOURDRUNKDAD

Quote from: tannerc on July 11, 2013, 07:32:09 PM
Here is the one akfalla did for the ride we did last september

I think for ADV Rider that one is great but for DDSR we should have something extra. Just my opinion
Even though I'm a new guy I hope it counts for something.

YOURDRUNKDAD

This is something I just threw together using pieces from last years ADV sticker. It is still a little rough, so tell me what you think? It is my first try at something like this and cant say I know what I am doing. If you all approve then I will send it to my buddy to clean up.

Obviously if the creator of last years does not want me to use anything from it please let me know and I will rework.

I await your responses.

YOURDRUNKDAD

The price I was quoted was $.90 each for the stickers. We could also do a special order if anyone wants it reflective, but it is considerably more. I would be down to buy one though.