News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR DECALS.

Started by YOURDRUNKDAD, July 09, 2013, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

I think it looks pretty good, maybe a touch busy.  I think the fonts should be bigger too, or they'll be hard to read on a sticker.

Any other thoughts?

YOURDRUNKDAD

All criticism is welcome. Like I said this is my first go around at something like this.
Currently working on a different one also, has the hills and the bike on the left but I'm thinking a few animals instead of Mt Rushmore.

That $.90 a sticker was quoted for 4x6" if we go smaller it will be cheaper.

How many do you normaly go through?
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

loingrader

That's damn cheap!  If you left the year off we could use them forever.  Any minimum order?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

greatbuffalo

I agree they are a bit busy.  Remember, they don't need to be oval either. I don't know if that's what everyone wants it to be. If you use the outline of the state in there, I would think rectangle would be better. I'm no expert.

My other question was fielded by Brett, is there a minimum order?
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

YOURDRUNKDAD

I told the guy maybe 50-100 and the 90c is what he quoted.

I can delete the year no problem and will do something with a rectangle. I have found in the past that ovals seem to last longer for some reason, the corners like to peel on other shapes.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Hank

Can he do a rectangle w/ rounded corners?  That might help.

I think 50 will go a long ways probably.

YOURDRUNKDAD

Also they have a reflective backing they could print on but that is considerably more expensive. I didnt ask the price, but am thinking of having one for me made on it.

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on July 18, 2013, 12:11:33 PM
Can he do a rectangle w/ rounded corners?  That might help.

I think 50 will go a long ways probably.

At the rate the spring rally is growing, I'd say 50 wouldn't even last through it. :)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"