News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

HUSQVARNA

Started by woodsrider 53 RCSD, August 26, 2013, 05:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I WAS IN STURGIS THIS WEEKEND AT STURGIS MOTORSPORTS LOOKING AT THE TE 310 R THE SALESMAN SAID 6000.00 TAKES IT HOME . HE THEN INFORMED ME THAT KTM OWNS THEM NOW THEY MAY NOT MAKE THE  TE310 ANY MORE BIG QUESTION ON GETTING  PARTS . SURE LOOKS LIKE A NICE RIDE THOUGH.

Lonesome Dave

I saw that one a few weeks ago.  I kept looking at it.  Walked away and then would go back and look at it again.  Not sure if I was looking at a demo or used, but I thought the price tag started with a 5xxx?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

THEY HAD A 250 OUT FRONT THE 310 WAS UPSTAIRS THE 250 LOOKED INVITING TO. THE 310 R GETS 20 TO 25 MPG WITH I BELIEVE 2.2 GALLON TANK SHORT RANGE MISSLE.

greatbuffalo

Why such horrible fuel mileage?
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dratharr

Hi,
I bought my 310 up there last year and currently have around 85 hours on it. It has the TXC injector and ECU on it and is completely de-restricted, so it gets a bit worse milage now than it did stock, but I can easily get 65 mi. out of a tank before the low fuel light comes on, I would say they get more like 40-50 MPG. Thats riding the trails. I am up here all week if anyone wants to take mine for a ride. They really don't run well at all stock, you have to de-restrict them to make them run correctly.

PS. let me know if anyone is up for a ride, I brought my 2-stroke, and my Husky so I am up for most anything.

Thanks,
Matt

Dr Psyko

There's a Terra on the MPLS Craig's list currently. If I remember right they want 7 grand? Sounded like a lot.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Dratharr

I think you will be able to pick up any of the remaining Italian made Huskys for a bargain this year. The rumor is there is a lot of excess left over bikes and parts, so the remaining stock will be called the Legacy series or something like that and they will be thousands cheaper than they were in 2013. The new bikes are supposedly going to be just re-badged Husabergs for 2014, for 2015 there should be some interesting changes. I really like the way mine handles, the only thing I don't like about it is the close ratio 6-speed transmission, it is hard to find a good compromise for riding the trails and getting there on the black top.