News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

6 months after crash

Started by YOURDRUNKDAD, March 01, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YOURDRUNKDAD

As for me the leg has healed great, still working on the strength and cant quite run yet but I'm getting there.

The bike on the other hand has come a long way. i will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Tuesday my 6.6 Gal tank will be here and I am currently designing a windshield and dash for it.

Buell headlights, tusk bars and and hand guards.
GP trunck, and Wolfman Rocky Mt Bags.

No the oil is not from the Dr.

LEDRIDER quad LED driving lights. This is the preliminary mounting, I dont know if I will leave them here or not.

And one of my faverite farkles!!!!!  Trail Tech Voyager.
I seriously recoment this thing, It is awesome.

In late July this year my Buddy Dave and I will be doing the  UT and CO BDR.  Cant hardly wait. 

Let me know what you guys think or any recommendations.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Hank

It looks good.   I like the dual headlight setup.  Have you tried it out?

YOURDRUNKDAD

I have not been on the trail with it yet but have ridden it to and from work. The stock lights in them are bright and I have it set up so with the twist of an aluminum rod I can rase and lower the beam. They are bright!  Hoping to replace with HIDs before the ride in July but the wife's MG need some work so I think I am done sinking money into the bike for now.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Dr Psyko

Can the DR keep up with the demand for juice?
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

YOURDRUNKDAD

Yes. Everything but the headlights are LED or will be soon. The headlights are also going to get changed out with HID.

I re wired the stator from a Y to a delta also. It puts out 140% of standard wattage.

YOURDRUNKDAD