Crossing Dakota - the story of the DakAL

Started by blasterbill, September 06, 2016, 05:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blasterbill

We are excited to announce the world premiere of Crossing Dakota.  This is the feature length movie we filmed last year about riding the Dakota Adventure Loop. 

You will much enjoy the movie and see parts of South Dakota you did not know existed.

The event is Wednesday, September, 28th at the Elks Theater in Rapid City.  Movie starts at 7pm.

You can score a FREE ticket at any of these fine dealers:

•Rice Honda/KTM

•Outdoor Motorsports

•Black Hills Powersports

•ET Sports

•Sturgis Motorsports

•Roscos

Tickets will be $6 at the door.

For a taste, watch the trailer: 
Blaster Bill

Abercrombie

I don't need to see the movie Bill.   Big John from Spearfish turned me onto this and I'm already sold.   I am working to get my XR650L set of for off road riding and DakAL is on the top of my list for the first place to hit.  I don't think I will squeeze it in this fall but I will have it planned for next year some time. 

Is there a place where I might be able to find others that are planning to ride the DakAL and willing to take others along to show them the ropes?  SE North Dakota has very little off road access and I have no friends that ride dual sport.  I rode Cinnamon pass on the Alpine Loop in Colorado last month on my Tenere and I am hooked and can't wait for more off road riding.

Fletch

anybody going to this?? maybe a beer before or after?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Fletch on September 27, 2016, 01:06:41 PM
anybody going to this?? maybe a beer before or after?

You know I'm in. Tomorrow night, where do you want to go.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Patty's, Ale house, Sanfords (or whatever it's called now)? up to you...

Fletch

If anyone else is interested Dave and I are meeting at Patty O'Neill's a little before 6:00..

Bogus Jim

Fletch

I enjoyed it, good company too!!  you can watch it here: www.crossingdakota.com

Harry Potter

Quote from: Fletch on September 29, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
I enjoyed it, good company too!!  you can watch it here: www.crossingdakota.com

Thanks for posting that Fletch. I haven't been here for a long time but I couldn't have made it on a Wednesday anyway.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.