News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Food and Brew Saturday 11/19

Started by greatbuffalo, November 13, 2016, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Paul and I are planning to be out in the hills next week. I think the weather will not be conducive to riding but would like to get together Saturday night somewhere for some grub and brew. 

Will take suggestion. All are welcomed.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Me too.....Pauly I found the ear buds!!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Lost cabin has good beer, but no food unless the food truck is there?  Sanford's,  or whatever it is called now, should be the same as usual, Ale house has pizza and salads, Haycamp is supposed to be in their new building but I'm not sure if they have food yet? the possibilities are endless. 
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Lost Cabin should have the food trailer.  I think its usually the barbecue trailer on the weekends.  Independent Ale house has a lot more choices of beer.  And the food (pizza & salads) are always good.  This last weekend, they had a beer fest.  Six 4oz glasses of whatever you want, 20 bucks.  They have strong beer.  Lets just say I didn't drive home. 

And don't forget you beer aficionados, Black Friday at the Ale house; Biscuits and Gravy starting at 0700 hours.  They're opening last year's keg and this years keg of "Goose Island Bourbon County Stout."  I'm not going to drive that day either!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I might be able to make it . I took the family to Sanfords 3 weeks ago it has went to the bad side service was not good at all. As Dave said Independent Ale sounds like the place to go . Or maybe  Murphys.

greatbuffalo

I am sorry to announce that this will not happen with me and Paul at least. Something came up in Paul's world that is preventing it and I will be getting off work Friday morning so will not be in any shape to drive out.

:( :( :( :( :( :(
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

Bummer. We need a life-size cardboard cutout of Dan for situations like this.

Wizard

As usual I was last to know about something the kid has to do this weekend.  And hopefully this cardboard cutout is not like the one from Major League...

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk