News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Riding two-track from Custer to Wyoming

Started by Bogus Jim, July 09, 2013, 09:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

Video of a fun ride I did Sunday 2013/07/07. 80 miles of two-track. A perfect route for dual-sport bikes IMO; you can kick back and watch the scenery or thread the needle and ride it fast.

tannerc

Nice Video! Looks like a fun way to spend the day, nice and sunny in the hills. I liked the surprise at 04:20  ;D
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Bogus Jim

Quote from: tannerc on July 10, 2013, 05:41:08 AM
I liked the surprise at 04:20  ;D

Yes for a second there, thought I might be taking a trip over the handlebars.  ???

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

That does look like a fun ride.  I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but watched bits and of course, "the surprise".   I'd say a surprise!

Dr Psyko

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

YOURDRUNKDAD

Nice video, I'm hoping to get my go pro working again son.  I wish it would have been working for the Wyoming trip.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Akunin

Ah yeah, my back yard. :)

Looks like it was a great day for a spin! Some very familiar sights and some new ones as well, Thanks for sharing!

Those action cams are great, I've been watching tons of ride video the last few months and picked up a Drift HD Ghost so hope to add a few video's of my own on here... nothing as fancy as this though, that gps animation was great (beyond my computer skills for sure)

tannerc

Do you have tracks for the custer loop? I would like to try that out.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Bogus Jim

Here are the tracks. I added a waypoint called "MUD HOLE", for the surprise @ 4:20 in the video, because I have hit that twice now and I am really getting sick of hitting it at full speed! It sneaks up on you.