News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Isle of Man TT 600cc class, on-board video

Started by Bogus Jim, April 03, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

This is so fast, it looks like a video game.

Hank

greatbuffalo

I am a huge fan of this event and the series that is built around it. There are many videos to be found on Youtube. Unfortunatly US tv doesn't give it much notice. Hoping Velocity carries the daily updates a day late again this year.

The slowmo shots of the bikes getting out of sorts are mind boggling. When I experience wobbles I back off, come to a stop and clean out my britches.

I have a dream of spending 2 to 3 months in the UK traveling by M/C and spending 2 weeks at the Isle of Man for this event.

Its a few years off, but who's with me. 8)

A side note, Michael Dunlop is riding for BMW this year.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

They make the MotoGP guys look like wimps.  ;D   Even Rossi said it's too dangerous.

It would be fun to tour the UK for a couple months... actually would be fun to tour anywhere for a couple months, but seems like that's only possible between jobs.

greatbuffalo

With my job, after 10 years of service, you can apply for a 3 month professional or personal sabbatical.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Its been my experience that when I'm between jobs, I don't have any money to do anything!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

That's always the problem Dave, when you have the money you don't have the time, when you have the time you don't have the money..

But, IOM is on my bucket list!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Dr Psyko

Remember when we were students and at all the time in the world, but no money?
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.