News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

It takes all types

Started by Hank, May 27, 2015, 12:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

We need a place to show off the "really nice" stuff we stumble across.

Like this:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/5006921031.html

Fletch

sweet!!  I think I now have the confidence to get into the bike building business myself.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

The Ralph Nader Special Edition

Hank

Its special all right.   The carburetor placement looks very handy for maintenance.   Riding, maybe not so much.

Robmicgrn

"This bike great all the attention wherever it goes. you may have seen this type of bike around and on the internet, but this is the original that started the trend"  :o
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Hank

I'm going to need someone to explain this one to me  ;D

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/mcy/5042249932.html

Ok! Here it is! A rare opportunity to own a unique and one of a kind busa! This is a custom inline 3wheel busa. With a candy orange paint! With less then 5k miles! The bike sat stored for a couple years. So I replaced the fuel pump and had all the fluids drained. Runs fine but could use a good tune-up. Although this bike is not perfect! It is one hell of an eye catcher. If you seek attention, you'll get a lot of it! To answer the most popular question I get "how does it handle"? It rides like any other bike. Some ask "Why the third wheel?" Simple! different, eye catcher and it makes a great wheelie bar! Some people will hate! Some will appreciate different! More details will be giving to serious buyers!! Will consider all offers and trades! Call or text all offers.

Bogus Jim

I'm speechless... I think at some point, somebody drank too much beer in the shop.

Fletch

Quote from: Bogus Jim on June 17, 2015, 09:55:34 AM
I'm speechless... I think at some point, somebody drank too much beer in the shop.

I may have drank too much beer in the garage at some point, but I sobered up before I did anything that dumb....
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

This is for the guy that has a very, very large girlfriend.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Robmicgrn

Quote from: greatbuffalo on June 17, 2015, 10:04:42 AM
This is for the guy that has a very, very large girlfriend.

"Ditto"  :o

Lonesome Dave

Ditto???  Does that mean you have a very large girlfriend? or He has a very large girlfriend?  :evil
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on June 17, 2015, 11:20:52 AM
Ditto???  Does that mean you have a very large girlfriend? or He has a very large girlfriend?  :evil

Ditto as in "what he said" He being, Great Buffalo............... you trying to get me in trouble Dave?  :o

Bogus Jim

Just trying to keep my post count ahead of Dave...

greatbuffalo

Is she passing gas or does he need an extra wheel?
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

I think the weirdest thing about that mess is that the guy who did it actually had skill, unlike most of the drunken hack saw fest KUSTUMZ you see.  Its well done, but just completely stupid.   

Looks like the back rear wheel :) isn't driven, so it must be interesting pulling onto a steep driveway or finding the wrong bump that makes the drive wheel not touch the ground.