Xr 650 r plated street legal great hills bike

Started by flexlarson, March 01, 2014, 09:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Bikes in superior co nut Gould easily get to the hills.  It's a great rude. Looks and sounds good. $4000 Obo trade. 
Go ride BAJA on my  honda xr 650r baja designs enduro kit, and trail tech computer. It has been converted to the crf450x front USD forks which have been re-sprung for this bike.(handles great) It has also been dyno tuned and uncorked and has massive low end torque and is putting out 45 uncorrected rear wheel horsepower. So it is set up to handle and go fast. It also has a ton of aftermarket parts such as oversize wave rotors front and rear, fatbars, bark busters,shaved seat , fmf pipe, rear rack, decent tread left on tires, oversized desert tank and stock tank . Located in Superior Horizons apt.
Great bike for hitting the mountains. Very little use. I traded my KTM and find the bike great but i want orange  again.

970-five eight nine 6475

Email or text for pics
It is plated and street legal. Plated in south Dakota but was plated in CO in the past .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PNMZPIF6tA#t=161
Trade ktm 300 or 350 dual sport street legal bike others considered might trade towards BMW f 800 or maybe that 650
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..