News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Greetings from Tripp S Dak

Started by vdo, May 30, 2010, 09:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdo

Hi All,

Just found the forum and looking forward to the opportunity of riding with you all. I am currently in the process of moving back to SODAk after 38 years of living in San Diego, Memphis, and Utah. Been many years since I have ridden off road in the Black Hills, but been to Sturgis a dozen times. Currently working for a couple of defense contrators as a consultant and travel extensively so unfortuantely I will be missing your June ride, but hopefully will experience the one in the Fall.   Currently the "Stable" includes 2009 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2003 Suzuki DRZ400S, 2004 Suzuki Vinson, and a 2005 Kawasaki KFX 700.

Cheers!
VDO
It's all fun and games until someone gets their scrotum caught on a nail!

Caseyjones

Welcome!

Every time I move away I end up back, Hope to see you in the fall then, I hope I can make it as well.

Hank

loingrader

welcome.  looks like a pretty well rounded stable of bikes.

you're in my neck of the woods.  i work in armour and live in platte.

hope to see you this fall, if not sooner.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

vdo

Thanks  for the Welcome Gentlemen.

Loingrader: I am familiar with Armour (went to the courthouse to take care of a land sale last year), but never been to Platte. May have to ride over one day and check out the river.

Cheers!
It's all fun and games until someone gets their scrotum caught on a nail!