News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New guy from Minot ND.

Started by Just Jeff, June 30, 2011, 01:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Jeff

I'd like to thank everyone that helped put on the ride in June, had a blast muscling around the big GS. I think they're supposed to do that kind of stuff, I saw it on a commercial. Next time I will bring a smaller bike and take on the sacred  camp 5. don't know if I will make down any more this year, we're having a 500 year flood, looks like I will be redoing my house if FEMA doesn't tear it down.

Scoobynut

Welcome aboard, Jeff.  Stinks about your house.  You did great on that big honkin' GS -- I wish I could ride my KLR (or WRR) as well and as fast as you ride that thing.  Then again I have trouble keeping up with small children on their CRF70s.  Age and inexperience are a bad combination!  Maybe if things settle down by fall you could make the fall ride.  Post some ride pics in the 'Pictures' section when you get a chance, eh?

Hank

Hi Jeff,  Was nice meeting you at the rally.  You did great on that GS, although I still think you should have driven through the big mud hole :)

Really sorry to hear about your house.   Its an all too common thing this year.  I'm frustrated with my water in yard problems, but then I realize I don't have it so bad at all.   Good luck!

JoniJo

Jeff......
It was great meeting you! That is one big honkin' bike you have. I don't think I could have ridden it where you did.  :o
Floods suck.........   :-\      JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on June 30, 2011, 03:04:13 PM
Hi Jeff,  Was nice meeting you at the rally.  You did great on that GS, although I still think you should have driven through the big mud hole :)

Really sorry to hear about your house.   Its an all too common thing this year.  I'm frustrated with my water in yard problems, but then I realize I don't have it so bad at all.   Good luck!

He did ride it through A big mud hole, this one:

Welcome abourd Jeff, hope everything worked out fine with your daughter!

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"