Come on, summer...

Main Menu

First Trip in the BMW

Started by flexlarson, July 23, 2009, 02:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Picked up some new parts for the dakar.
Happy Trails SU racks, Pelican 1550 boxes
Holan Crash bars, Home made Highway Pegs.
/img]

Loaded bike and drove South West through Wyoming and made my way to Steamboat.

Here is a slideshow.   Not the typical Yeti write up.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v368/flexlarson/Colorado%20trip%207-09/?albumview=slideshow[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v368/flexlarson/Colorado%20trip%207-09/?albumview=slideshow/img]
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.

Hank

Nice pics!   Bike looks great too.

How was your run-in w/ the trooper?

Edit:  I see the caption..    lucky bastage!

fringefan

You take the trouble to post the photbucket link but not the code  ???

maybe you can ask the guy next door to show you how to do it ;D

Wish I was there and who knows if I get that new job I will be taking a trip ;)

Dratharr

Very nice, how are you liking the BMW? I hope you didn't buy an ice-cream bar at Woods Landing, I bought one there two weeks ago and I think it was left over from 3 or 4 seasons ago! If you take a right just in front of that colorado sign there is a great campground about 8 mi. back on the dirt road called Pelton Creek. Fishing is great and a lot of great trails to ride on as well. Looks like a great trip.
I am hoping I can get away this fall for your rally and ride with some of you guys.

Matt

The Yeti

You back now, or still riding?  Looks like a nice ride, once you get across the east half of Wyoming.

Seriously?? The HOLIDAY INN!?  I saw you loaded down with camping gear...that just for looks??   :P
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

flexlarson

should be able to look at but I made guest password  bmwf650

flexlarson

just got back. Bike was great. Much better road bike than the DR did a 600 mile day today.
I did go through woods landing and did not get anything. I did pick up a burrito in Sinclair Wyoming and it made me have runny poo.
Well im gonna take a nap and ill post more pics later.

flexlarson

The Yeti

The Yeti