Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Indoor enduro in Rapid

Started by loingrader, December 17, 2008, 01:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleJacket

rpjohnso

cman60

Will be cheering you on from Missouri!!! Good Luck.
Every day is a good day to ride, just some are better than others.

LittleJacket

rpjohnso

Dustin

Man that's awesome Flex!!! I'd love to come watch, but the funds and time aren't available.  :'(  Hopefully Chad or someone can film it??
Good luck and be safe!!

Hank

LittleJacket

I'm excited to see how you do!  You'll make us proud.  See if the Yeti would be willing to take some video footage for those unable to attend.  Do you have a DDSR jersey yet?
rpjohnso

The Yeti

Quote from: LittleJacket on January 08, 2009, 05:22:27 PM
See if the Yeti would be willing to take some video footage for those unable to attend.

Oh, I'll be there! Can't count on QUALITY video, though. Don't worry, I'll post up whatever vids I get!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

flexlarson

I do not have a DDSR jersey yet. Any Ideas?
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

loingrader

long sleeve t-shirt.  big letter stensils (DDSR).  spray paint.

use that puff paint stuff (circa 1986) for any intricate, colorful, sparkly details you wish to add.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.

flexlarson

The Yeti

Sweet homemade jersey, Brian!

What? You're not gonna model it for us??   ;)

fringefan

Who is all goin? Might swing by to grab some tickets for me and the family tomorrow.

The Yeti

The Yeti

Just found out right now that we ARE getting some free tickets up here at the station, so I can probably hook you up Chad. How many tickets you gonna need?