News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Indoor enduro in Rapid

Started by loingrader, December 17, 2008, 01:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin

Great effort Brian!!! At least you were able to race a little. Sucks riding a bike you have no experience on.

LittleJacket

Quote from: Hank on January 30, 2009, 10:13:26 AM
Yup having a good space makes all the difference.   I used to sit in an unheated garage and attempt to work on stuff in the winter.. and that just sucks.  No fun at all.   It was just over a year ago I finally got my little shop finished, and it was probably the best thing I've done for myself in 10 years.. well other than buy some bikes :)      Having it equipped with an arcade game and mini-fridge help too LOL.

I'm at the unheated single stall stage in my life!  Needless to say my bike is plugged into a battery tender and I think it is still there-but haven't checked since last fall.  I would love to be able to work on the bike and get it ready for this spring.  A heated shop or even an attached 3 stall with a heater is the single most important thing I'll look for in my next house.    btw-jason's shop is frigan awesome!  I've seen it and frankly, there is no excuse not to have a tech day in Watertown! lol!!
rpjohnso

Hank