News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Ride Saturday 5/16/14

Started by Robmicgrn, May 16, 2014, 12:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robmicgrn

Weather should be okay  :o . No specific plan, but would like to meet up around 9 ish if anyone is interested. Open to ideas of what and where to ride, I am up for anything (almost) . Sugar Shack seems like a good central place to meet up.

Robert

(AKA Evil Rob  :evil)
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

chickenhauler31

I'll be there, I'll wear orange so you can find me in the crowd
2013 KTM 690R

Robmicgrn

See you at the Sugar Shack @ 9! The weather is suppose to be good, fingers crossed...............

Quote from: chickenhauler31 on May 17, 2014, 12:15:06 AM
I'll be there, I'll wear orange so you can find me in the crowd

now thats good planning! i would hate to miss you amongst the throngs of people on a saturday morning at the shack. Could you be specific with the color? should i be looking for Dusty Apricot, Sunset or perhaps Safety Cone orange?

Robmicgrn

It was a good ride today. Woodsrider and Chickenhauler ( Stan & Ken) made the trip. No real plan, which is good. Quick run home because I neglected to put on the skid plate  :o and we were on our way! Schroeder was in our sites. Trail 199 & 197 led us to single track 6660 & 6605 It took us a good 90 minutes to pick our way thru that. Worked our way out of the area, fueled up at Johnson Siding, and back to the Sugar Shack for lunch. Stan peeled off after lunch, Ken & I did Pilot Knob/89 (one of my favorite trails) over to the Nemo flag. Tons of traffic on 89/Pilot Knob/Centennial Trail! I have never seen so much traffic in that area. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. It is one of my goals this year to "Document" more.

Pictures never do the situation justice.

chickenhauler31

Another awesome ride Meester Roberto, nice to meet you Stan!
That last trail with all the mud was fantabulous, that needs to be a regular ride
2013 KTM 690R

woodsrider 53 RCSD

It was nice meeting you to Ken,thanks again Rob for guiding us to some awesome trails I had a blast. Hopefully  a lot more to come.