News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

FS: 2006 KTM 950 Adventure in Rapid City

Started by The Yeti, June 23, 2009, 01:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Any bites yet?   That's a killer deal for someone.  Even with the economy sh!tting the bed someone should jump on it.

The Yeti

Got one guy from Denver that seems pretty interested, but he's worried about the "high" mileage.   ???  Hell, it's just barely broke in!   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Any where down South where a guy can ride year round and you would never think twice about the miles.

loingrader

Quote from: The Yeti on August 06, 2009, 09:45:17 AM
he's worried about the "high" mileage. 

he is either clueless, or he hasn't shopped for bikes since the 70's when they weren't as reliable as they are now. 

either way, a well informed buyer who wants a katoom will be jumping all over your bike.  just need to find them!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

LittleJacket

rpjohnso

The Yeti

loingrader

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!      :cheers

no looking back now!

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Sweet, that should keep you in the good graces with the wife ;D Now you just need a blackbird.

Hank

That's a good point!  For 7600 a guy could buy a WR and a well used BB... almost anyway.

loingrader

gotta chime in.  for the money, it's so hard to beat the blackbird as a high speed, trans continental, bulletproof street bike.  they just can't be beat.