News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Fall rally single track

Started by Fletch, September 01, 2023, 08:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

For those interested I will be riding single track Thursday, Friday, and Saturday if there is interest. easy or hard or any combination of the two, whatever everyone feels like. Let me know if you are interested and we will come up with a plan.

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Harry Potter

Mike, is the event still on? Nothing has been posted? Thanks.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

Harry Potter

I didn't get any bicycling in this summer, my legs are like noodles, so I'm going to pass on single track this time. Hopefully I'm toned up come spring.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Abercrombie

Quote from: Harry Potter on September 08, 2023, 12:31:40 PMMike, is the event still on? Nothing has been posted? Thanks.

The Dakota Dual Sport Riders are a stoic group.  HAHA  I'll be heading out the following weekend to a Yamaha FJR rally in Flatwood, West Virginia and there are over 400 post posts on FJRiders.com and the FJRForum.com from the 60 attendees.  The FJR community is a great group of people like the DDSR but sure posts a lot more.   8)   

Fletch

so, with nobody committing to the awesome experience that is the single-track ride. I am riding with Clay and his crew Thursday and Friday, probably Saturday too. But if anyone wants to go, I will be at the sugar shack @ 9:45 Thursday morning.

tannerc

Nice little shower should have the single track in great condition!
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."