Oset 16" 24v kids mini electric trials bike - like new! $888

Started by snooker, December 03, 2012, 03:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snooker

Hi guys,

Selling my awesome little Oset bike for my grandson as I got it new 3 years ago and he only rode it twice for about 20 minutes, so it really is like new.
I just posted this on the ADV local flea market this weekend and I expect it to sell quickly. I've had offers from out of state but I really don't want to ship it.  If it doesn't sell as quickly as I think it will I will put it on Craigslist or the main Flea Market on Adv but I thought I'd give you guys a chance first, since you are the closest thing to a "motorcycle club" that I belong to!  ;D

I bought it brand new from the inventor himself in Denver and it included a bunch of spare parts like batteries, tires, etc so I'm making a package deal.

You can read all about it on my webpage here:
http://mattsnook.com/forsale/oset/

These are hands down the coolest little bikes ever - no hassles with gas or exhaust, you can ride it indoors and throw it upside down in the trunk and ride in a city park.  No kickstarter so your kid does not need to wait for Dad to get home from work to start it, and they are light enough that 3 year olds can pick them back up.

As always, the first person to gimme the cash gets it, however I would be willing to store it for awhile (oh yeah I always kept it in my heated CARPETED office! again no gas). If you are dead set on it I'd take it somewhere and let them package and ship it but that's about it.

Merry Christmas kiddies..
-matt

plumber mike

How will the kids learn how to "flood it"? :o

I can vouch for the museum like storage facility and like new condition.

GLWS