News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

ProTaper woods High Bars For sale

Started by Sportfaller, April 29, 2012, 10:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

I bought these with the intent of putting them on the 800, but they were too narrow (by only about an inch) and caused interference with my controls. My loss is your gain.  I had already tapped the bar ends to accept hand guards, or else I'd just take them back.  They were $79 new, and were on the bike for all of 5 minutes.

To any of you folks, $60, and I'll deliver in Rapid. If I have to ship them, I will, but shipping could be expensive...

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Bogus Jim

Quotethey were too narrow (by only about an inch) and caused interference with my controls

Bummer... Josh, did you see this F800 build thread? He mounted HDB with a Woods High bend and got things to fit, somehow.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757837

Sportfaller

I'm having clarence issues with my fairing and my hdb guards, the narrower bars just made the problem worse. now I'm debating if I form a custom fairing or take my current one to the band saw....

Sent from my smarter-than-I-am phone using tapatalk 2
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

plumber mike

I sent you a txt. I'm almost 100% I want these.Just hoping to check a few measurements. Maybe we could meet at the shack for a transaction?