News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

FS: 2008 Yamaha WR250R

Started by The Yeti, August 05, 2015, 11:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

OK guys,

After a lot of soul-searching...and after getting a new set of plates for my bike and realizing I haven't even put the last set on  :o , I've decided to sell the WRR.

It hasn't been ridden in over a year, and only once in the last 2 years. Needs an oil change and probably some chain maintenance...not even sure if the battery is charged at this point. Last time I started her (about 6 months ago) she started right up very easily.

I haven't taken any recent pics, but will upon request...although she still looks pretty much the same as when I took her to the last rally I was at (2012??). No recent damage.

She's been down more than a few times (as the regulars here will know first hand) and has the battle scars to show for it.  ;)

There's a few upgrades; bar risers, smaller (or is it larger...whichever brings the gearing down) front sprocket, shift lever, pegs, bark busters/turn signals, tank bag/tail bag, RAM mounts....may be more, I don't really remember.  :)

Almost brand new rear tire, lots of tread left on the front......

Anyways, just kind of testing the waters here at DDSR to see if any of you guys are interested before I make a "real" ad and put it up on CL and ADV. Of course, I'll make you guys a better deal.  ;)

How does $3200 sound?? Or, make me an offer.  :)

-Alan

Fairly recent pic:

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Lonesome Dave

Yeti, I sent you a pm with a guys name and number.  He's been wanting one.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

The Yeti

Hmmm...I'm not seeing a new PM from you Dave.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it now.  :)

greatbuffalo

I had said a while ago to let me know and we may work something out but I have new Tenere in the stable that I was "able" to purchase y releasing the WRF. I think it to be a bit too soon. Hope it finds a good home, its a well set up machine.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

A few months late for me, bought the DRZ in June.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

The Yeti

Checked her last night...fired right up!

Only has 4200 miles on it.   :'(

Stevsie

You wouldn't happen to be interested in trading for a snowmobile would you?

I have a 2004 Skidoo 800 Summit that's I pretty good shape. I would love to have a bike I can ride on the road with. Something to put around town on

The Yeti

Sorry Stevsie, not interested in a snowmobile.

Stevsie

Hank

Yeti, what you SHOULD do is keep it and come to the fall rally ;)

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

sandhillrider

The Yeti

Yup, still for sale.

So far, this is the only place I've posted it.  :)

sandhillrider

The Yeti

Sale is pending to Sandhillrider.  :)

I'm going to hold it for him until the Fall rally, so if anyone else is interested you will have to wait until then to see if the sale goes through or not.

The Yeti

WRR is sold to sandhillrider! Enjoy her Mark, I know I did!