News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DL 1000 fs

Started by iceycold, July 02, 2010, 04:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceycold

garage full, money mostly pissed away so... keeping the DR and BMW and DL 1000 going on the chopping block. also listed on ADVRIDER most of you guys have seen it so pics are there.

will take 6k

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13355260#post13355260
DL1000- 07 >gone but not forgotten<
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09
for God sake do it before 2012

iceycold

price drop to ask 5700 w/o my beloved corbin.

THANKS LIONGRADER for the bump at adv
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

loingrader

no prob, it's a nice bike!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

iceycold

Yeti and Mike

THANKS FOR THE BUMP guys MUCH APPRECIATED!

wife arrives on the 18th REALLY wants at least one bike gone. I just don't understand why. She is more in favor of the DR going as it was the one that my little (compared to a heli ride) injury happened on. I keep telling her the same thing could have happened in the kitchen with spilled mike on the floor and the bike and even the trail hand nothing to do with it. I should have told her it happened in the garage I guess with a broom then I would be free of sweeping the garage... well hell no not in a million years.
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

JoniJo

Hi.... Ya' know I rode with a lot of great people in June and I can even remember a few names but who in the hell is Spilled Mike? Is he OK?  ;)  ???  ;D         See you in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

iceycold

Spilled Mike = spilled milk... mostly after one of those tiny blood clots breaks loose and zings the gray matter.  I should have a proof reader for everything I  type.

R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

NDave

iceycold
very interested   from Bis ND  poor computer skills   call at 701 391 0975  days or  701 258 3421 nites   many ?    could  pick up Sun  if we  get together   Have to work Sat till 6 pm

loingrader

Dave is a good guy Icey.  I sure wouldn't be afraid to sell him a scoot!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

iceycold

Deal pending  :)  seeing Dave Sunday AM.

all ready a little separation anxiety, to a good home won't be so bad.
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

Hank

Sweet!  Our little board has found a few bikes new homes already.

iceycold

Yes indeed.  I believe more than a few ADV ppls check the board here. So it's a good thing.

Dave said he might have time for a little ride too. (probably up Spear Canyon to the crossing for breakfast).......mmmmmm man they have GREAT breakfast there.

R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

iceycold

Dead done and sale sold.  Thanks to all DDSR's for bumps at ADV, that kind of thing is support that is muchly appreciated and works.

my garage now has room to move and wife is happier  :-\ maybe if the DR ... well she can just forget that .

mixed feeling about watching it head out on a trailer, but headed to a good home. Dave and I had a nice ride and GREAT breakfast at the Crossing. I hope he enjoys and gets many trouble free miles out of the DL.
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

iceycold

Ndave I found the keys to the GIVI bags, the extra ones. If you in need they are here just need an address. Only took a little over 2 years... proves that perservence pays. I can still be reached via 727-421-0570. or email cstoufe1(AT)tampabay(DOT)rr(DOT)com
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

NDave

hey guys this bike now has 24000 miles and is for sale again    ask Jacin if it still is in good shape          for unlike a  GS1150      the big Vee likes to remain upright       

NDave at 701 258 3421 in Bis          or talk at rally

NDave

Still for sale   4995.00            also 12 ft enclosed trailer   2495.00