For Sale to good home....2007 KLX 330 1,330 miles

Started by JoniJo, September 21, 2011, 11:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

I know.....I know.   :'(

Contact me if interested. I'll give you all the details.

I don't even know what to ask for it.                   Take care, Joni

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

jacin theis

is it that bad? hows the leg? sorry i took you down that trail, i didnt mean to overdue it. dont leave us Joni!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Hank

loingrader

this is bad news!!!      :o

but bump for an awesome KLX
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

JoniJo

First of all it had nothing to do with your "leadership" Jacin. I love the routes we run!!!   ;D

Broke my fibula and tore some ligaments in my foot/ankle.

Surgery at 7:00am tomorrow.   :P

I'm pissed more than anything!!!!!!!!   >:(

Joni "Crash" McCue
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

jacin theis

if your pissed now, think how mad you'll be when the drugs were off and your bike is gone!     We'll all talk you through this. everything will be just fine. we can start a collection for some motocross boots. Who's in?
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Don't do it Joni!  Quit riding all together, that is. Are you really considering that as an option???  I think you would really regret that decision, as Jacin sez 'when the drugs wear off'.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

I would say the same.  Joni you have enough enthusiasm for about 3 average dual sporters... are you really gonna give it up?
Would be a sad day for sure.

PS:  Good luck w/ the surgery tomorrow!

greatbuffalo

Joni,

Hope the surgery goes well. Will say a prayer for you.

I've been looking for a little DS so my kids and friends will be able to ride with me and so that I have a little bike to ride at times.

Here's the deal: I would love to see you riding again, but if you are certain this is the way you want to go, we can talk about purchase. That being said, if at some point you change your mind, we could return ownership.

Just an option for you. Send me a PM when your up for it.

Keep in touch girl. Heal fast.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

JoniJo

OK....
I'm gonna do it.
2007 KLX "330"
Clear title
New Mikuni TM36-68 Flat Slide Carburetor 36mm Pumper Carb
FMF Q4 with powerbomb header
1,330 miles
2.8 gallon Clarke tank
New "O" ring chain
13 tooth front sprocket, 47 tooth rear
Heavier springs in front forks
Renthal Bars
B&B rear rack
Rotopax 1 gallon tank and mount
New grips
Also....all the stuff that came off the bike at 600 miles, fuel tank, cylinder, piston, tires, bars, chain, exhaust, grips, fork springs, carb, etc., included with bike.

$3,250   ???

I've got a lot more than that in it.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks, JoniJo
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

loingrader

did you put that baby on advrider yet joni?  sure to get a LOT of traffic on that site.

course if you don't really want to sell it, I wouldn't post it there.   ;D
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

OK, I gotta ask.  Are you getting out totally?   Taking a break?   Wanting something different?

NDave

OK here is the deal  loingrader buys my Veestrom  1000 or 650 whats 30 lbs      I need  5600 or 3200 and something in trade    I then buy Joni's  330     I am now riding a fantastic  liteweight badass woods bike and guess what?      I'm still not as fast as you pint sized scooter jockeys      However I'll look way cool and its not as hard to pick up as a KLR or Tiger     with the cash Joni could buy a TW and new boots   I don't want to drive down from Bis and not see Joni at the next rally   

loingrader

You are hilarious NDave.  You've got it all figured out don't you buddy!    ;D

Sounds like one heck of a good plan!

JoniJo

WOW....

A lot of kind and inspiring words. Let me get a tissue....  :'(

Yes, I am rethinking my riding choices. I have the Valkyrie and the KLX. Both great bikes. I don't think I can pick up the Valkyrie out of the muck and mire.   :o

Not exactly sure what to do. I do know that if I sell the KLX I'm gonna lose the companionship of a lot of great people. That's got to be the worst part. Gotta get another tissue...   :'(

All that being said, the KLX is for sale. Did I forget to mention it has a really cool skid plate?

Your friend, JoniJo
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson