News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Youth gear

Started by jacin theis, January 21, 2012, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacin theis

I have some gear the kids have out grown. heres my Craiglist add.

http://rapidcity.craigslist.org/mcy/2811432215.html

I will also be selling an 06 Honda CRF 50 with less than 20 hours on it. I purchsed it brand new and my son crashed once. No amount of debating, pushing, bribeing (sp?)will get him back on it. Bummer. has more marks from being loaded and hauled to Farmingdale than riding.  thanks, Jacin
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

That 50 would be great for the grand kids but they're still a bit small.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

jacin theis

It does have the training wheels. Nation started on it when he was 3 or 4. My daughter is the rider though. Moved her to a 70 last year, now i am thinking she needs the wifes TTR125LE, and my wife needs a 650 GS. they grow out of this stuff as fast as clothes.
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

What are you wanting for that 50?

jacin theis

I purchased it brand new and it has literally under 20 hours. The only marks on it are from the case rubbing against other bikes on the trailer (doh, poor loading). Has the training wheels also, all the original book and plug wrench, and both keys. Even comes with a full tank and fuel stabalizer ::)  Serviced each year anticipating getting him back out on it. Seat, grips, pegs, panels, etc are all as new.  Paid $1500+ for it, was going to list it for $1,000. What are you thinking?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

You see, I've got this XJ just taking up space...... and the grand daughter is growing.