News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2002 Suzuki DRZ400 S ( $2100 bucks)

Started by Lonesome Dave, April 07, 2012, 05:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Up for sale is a really nice "02" DRZ400 with less than 3000 miles.  NO, its not mine, its my nephew's, but it looks just like mine!  In fact,  I helped my nephew buy it last year and I liked it so much I bought one too.  Everything is basically stock.  Its in excellent shape and has a new battery.  2100 bucks for less than 3000 miles is a good deal.  In the Denver area they're selling above 2500 w/more miles.   He's going to send me pictures so I can post them soon.  If your outside of town, I can help you with any questions more pics or condition type questions and storage if needed.  You can call me @ 605-381-7155 and I can get you in touch the owner.  LD  8) 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Is this an S E or K model?  Thats a good deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

You gotta help me here.....E for enduro,  S for street maybe?  K for ?
And the answer is......."S" model. 
Your right Hank, it's a lot of bike for the money.   Good bank for the buck!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Yep S is street, and the E and K were not street legal.  E had electric start, K was kick only.  The K wasn't made long.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

loingrader

check's in the mail my friend...      ;)
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

greatbuffalo

Dr Psyko

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: greatbuffalo on April 11, 2012, 03:47:25 PM
Oh.....its moving to Platte.

Maybe for a little while, then off to Africa!   Or, maybe Loingrader and his Dad may find their new love and they never leave.

Quote from: Dr Psyko on April 11, 2012, 04:12:00 PM
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/2938893978.html

Someone buy my Harley...

Is that really yours?  I like the look.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Dr Psyko

Yep, that's mine. Hope it get's sold soon. So far little interest, must be asking too much.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

The Yeti

Quote from: Dr Psyko on April 12, 2012, 10:32:50 AM
Yep, that's mine. Hope it get's sold soon. So far little interest, must be asking too much.

It's that one-inch scratch on the front fender.  :evil

Nice looking Harley. I've never been much of a Harley guy, but I really like the looks of that one for some reason.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

plumber mike

Quote from: The Yeti on April 12, 2012, 01:11:25 PM
Quote from: Dr Psyko on April 12, 2012, 10:32:50 AM

It's that one-inch scratch on the front fender.  :evil

Nice looking Harley. I've never been much of a Harley guy, but I really like the looks of that one for some reason.

I've been wanting one lately, but the price of them over a metric Hardley makes it a little tough to cough up. Was thinking about bobbing a sporty, but the good doctors bike just has the look.

Hey Doc! Looking for trades or just Benjamin's?

Dave- The DMV is going to want you to get a dealers license soon :o Sorry we haven't talked in a while. Hope your healing well. I ended up getting a peddle bike for me instead of a dirt bike for the boy. I'm going to be having a few garage sales coming up and would still like to get that bike but the funds are a little low in the play account. Let's keep in touch.

plumber mike

Dang Doc- Made me look twice 8) Good thing I've got no short term memory.Hopefully I can forget about this one since it is so far out of my current price range......but it is just soooo cool...except the scratch.