News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

GIVI hard bags

Started by loingrader, February 24, 2013, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

Not using these bags anymore.  I hate to sell them because they are so expensive to replace but I don't have a bike that can use them and that probably is not going to change in the near future.  They have been all over the country on several of my bikes.  Work flawlessly.  Easy to remove, rugged, waterproof and will mount onto almost anything.  If you can get the lid to close, they will hold it for thousands of miles.  The bags would be mounted for the trip and then removed and stored in my basement so they are in great shape.

I have 2 of the Givi E360's which are 40 liters and keyed alike - $300 for the pair ***SOLD***

I have 1 Givi E45NJ which is 45 liters with an E68BR backrest and ES28 mounting plate which bolts onto virtually any factory rear rack.  I've also got 2 sets of the 3 pieces needed to fab up mounts if you have the means as well as a custom homebrew aluminum Givi mount that will bolt onto the klr rear rack.  You can see that I attached metal loops to be able to strap bags on top of the topcase as well.  - I'd like $200 for the bag, backrest and mount.

Bags are located in Platte, SD but if you are patient I can probably arrange delivery to Mitchell, Sioux Falls or Omaha, NE and could bring them to the rally in June as well.

OBO.  I'd like cash but I can always use another firearm so I may be interested in a partial trade there.

If you don't need the mounts or want to mix and match just drop me a line.

Thanks!

-Bret

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Lonesome Dave

Brett, call me, I'll pm you also. I'll take them.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

loingrader

Dave may take the saddlebags but the top bag and mount are still available.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Lonesome Dave

Bret, sorry I didn't back with you.  Yes I'll take the side bags.  If you see any used mounts or good deals let me know.  I email you the photos of the possible we were talking about.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

loingrader

Saddlebags are sold.  Topcase and universal mount as well as the aluminum KLR specific mount are still available.  Make me an offer if you are interested.  It's just taking up space.