News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

South Dakota, Black Hills bound

Started by Pdog shooter, March 14, 2015, 12:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevsie

Southside service here in deadwood sells non eth gas and so does the packhorse gas station

Pdog shooter

Last ride
Went to the Hell Canyon area today. Didn't want to break anything on me or the bike, it's a long ride home. GPS confirms that I rode almost all the trails. Any of you all have youngsters learning, that would be a great place. Rocks are not 4 wheeler polished. Rode many forest service roads, opened and closed several gates and gaps, the scenery was best of all.
My assessment of the areas ridden, I know its early in the season and much wetter than normal. Sugar shack north and south all trails were very enjoyable to me. MC only were the best, some too good for me. Deerfield was fun but needed clearing. Nemo,,, overused.
408 miles ridden and I don't regret one of them, much better than anything Georgia has to offer. It's a shame  no one took me up on the free lunch.
Pdog Shooter signing out.
Found the gas, thanks Stevsie.
Never met an offroader I didn't like

Fletch

sorry I missed you, had hope to get some riding in but the timing on my new house didn't work out. glad you had a good time. 
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Stevsie

Glad you got to come out and truly enjoy the hills. You can almost bet you were one of the only true bikers in the are, at that time. And you didn't even have to put on a leather costume and a tough face. We welcome your kind here anytime! :)