News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

RIDE = Sept 24,25,26

Started by tannerc, September 21, 2015, 07:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

If anyone feels like riding this coming weekend

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/black-hills-september-25th-27th-2015.1075065/

We are planing to ride Thurs 12:00pm at Farmingdale, just going out to dink around and climb some hills.
Friday we are planning on doing single track in the Nemo-Johnson Siding area.
Saturday we are probably going to split up and do two rides one will be the single track in the Victoria lake rd-Pactola area and then a longer double trackish ride running down through Silver City-Slate Creek then picking up the DAKAL route and heading up to Cement Ridge down to Spearfish then back up through LEAD-Galena-Camp5 to Nemo

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

I have one or two guys coming out to ride Saturday and Sunday, probably doing single track around Nemo-Johnosn siding but we could do Victoria/pactola instead.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

Quote from: Fletch on September 21, 2015, 08:27:27 AM
I have one or two guys coming out to ride Saturday and Sunday, probably doing single track around Nemo-Johnosn siding but we could do Victoria/pactola instead.

Nice, we will probably have 4 guys that want to do single track on Saturday instead of doing the long route, We will have to get a plan together and meet up for the ride. It will be mostly the same Minnesota crew you met up with last year.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

woodsrider 53 RCSD

tannerc

Fletch

I talked to Jin from Mitchell last night and he want to meet u p so let me know when and where and we'll be there.

tannerc

We will be pretty flexible on that, I dunno if you would want to come out to the house again and hit the Piedmont trail head like last year?

Fletch

tannerc

Perfect! I will touch base with you Friday evening. 

Wild Irishman

I know The Vic lake area very well.  I ride it Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings almost every week.  I'd be happy to guide you around the area.   I know some of the rarer sweet spots.  I'll be available Friday after 3pm, Saturday until 2pm and Sunday after noon.  Let me know if you want to jump in one of those spots.  I usually meet up with my regular group on the weekends and I won't know where the ride is until later with them but I can certainly suggest Vic lake so we can ride together.

Single track, double track, fire roads & bushwack.  Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Eire

tannerc

Quote from: The Wild Irishman on September 22, 2015, 09:59:33 PM
I'd be happy to guide you around the area.   I know some of the rarer sweet spots.  I'll be available Friday after 3pm, Saturday until 2pm and Sunday after noon. 

Thanks for the offer but we are Riding all weekend  (thurs-fri-sat), starting at "its warm enough to go 45mph to the trail head" and quitting at dusk. We have a few good routes set up for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, plus one of the locals is going to join us Sat morning he really seems to know his way around the hills.
You never know we may run into you out on the trails, ride safe!

Wild Irishman

No worries.  Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Eire

Fletch

my schedule  looks clear for tomorrow (thurs) I may show up at Farmingdale :D

tannerc

Quote from: Fletch on September 23, 2015, 10:00:55 AM
my schedule  looks clear for tomorrow (thurs) I may show up at Farmingdale :D

Hell Yeah, We will all be there by noon!