News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hello all.

Started by 90sdkdx, February 14, 2013, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

90sdkdx

New to the forum and new to the off road world. Purchased a 1990 KDX at the end of last summer and have started my offroading experience. I've been riding street for about 5 years now and just from the few rides ive done on the KDX... welll lets say it's a blast! Always looking for any advice and riding tips from the more seasoned veterans. Glad to be a part of the forum.

Lonesome Dave

Welcome, this is a great group of riders.  Just ask, all willing help and share advise!  What city do you live in.  There's numerous people around our region always looking for riding buddies.  At least when its warm.  If your in Rapid City area, we get together for breakfast once a month, usually on 2nd Sat or Sun of the month.  You'll enjoy it here!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

90sdkdx

I live up in Spearfish. I grew up in the black hills and recently moved back a couple years ago.

Hank

greatbuffalo

Welcome to the group. Hope to see you at the rally in June.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

jacin theis

Glad your here! Always fun to get more guys into the group.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

loingrader

You picked a great first bike for the dirt.  There are a couple of plated kdxs here on the forum
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro