News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Free tickets

Started by jacin theis, March 05, 2013, 01:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

the trailer for those on the fence...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pkS-XI4w61s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK, so it won't embed for some reason?? just click on it ;)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Fletchthe trailer for those on the fence...

I think I saw about $200,000 worth of bikes in the opening scene. There was a KLR too, he must've been lost and just ran into the film crew by accident.

jacin theis

Good thing its a cross -brand film... Hope there's enough KTM's to please this crowd! ::)
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Fletch

Quote from: jacin theis on March 19, 2013, 03:11:55 PM
Good thing its a cross -brand film... Hope there's enough KTM's to please this crowd! ::)

I saw a couple, that's good enough for me. they are only for the select few, not like those BMW's ;) ;D

hellneau

well, I am ready to ride. Like the show very much.

Thanks Jacin, I would not have known if not for you.

Fletch

definately on my list of things to do! thanks for letting us know, had a great time!

Bogus Jim

I think you could make a loop out of the Utah and Colorado routes. Makes me want to pack the giant loop and get the motor put back in my WRR, lol.

I did not see gerry1eye (?). Not often you see a KLR on the big screen, hope he didn't miss it.  ;D

jacin theis

The best part of the might for me was all the light hearted ribbing of brands. Glad to know it's not just in our group. Looked to me as if they all did what was expected of them, regardless of price or size.   Thanks for everyone that came. It was great to visit before the show.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS