News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Strange dream I had last night....

Started by The Yeti, April 08, 2010, 10:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Just gotta tell you guys about this dream I had last night....

Most of us regulars were there....I know Brian, Chad and Bret were there for sure, and I think I remember Hank, too.  Anyway, we all met up at Wilson Park here in Rapid and didn't seem like we had much of a plan.  I was riding my old KLR and Bret, for some reason, had it on a trailer behind this HUGE truck. Well, there was an alley behind Wilson Park (doesn't really exist) and Bret's truck and trailer were parked there.  For some reason, Bret decided he had to go, and took off like a bat-outa-hell, dumping my KLR clear off the back of the trailer in the process.  The poor thing looked like it got run over by a semi!  Totally mangled.   :'(

Well, it seemed that Bret didn't notice the loss of cargo, and just drove off.  I was pretty steamed!  After awhile, Bret musta noticed and came back.  We got into a HUGE argument about who was gonna pay for the damage, ending in me saying, "I'll see you in court!" and storming off.

That's about all I remember, but usually I don't remember my dreams for more than a couple minutes after I wake up...this one has stuck with me.   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

sorry buddy.  any way i can make it up to you?

i know...     i'll buy you a few beers in june and see if i can get ryan to give you a nice long backrub.  bring the big tent.

;D
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

LOL, i wana post that pic of Ryan and Brian in the tent but just don't have the motivation ;D

Dr Psyko

Let's see... Bret represents your external forces, which are trying to separate you from your freedom and independence (your KLR). Therefore, the answer is to buy another motorcycle and avoid trucks. (I normally charge 138.00 an hour, but this one is a freebie.)

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

loingrader

Quote from: Dr Psyko on April 09, 2010, 09:52:08 AM
buy another motorcycle

this is ALWAYS great advice.   ;D

i agree 100% with doc.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Number Two

That's the thing about dreams, everybody does it different.

Just this week I dreamed I sailed around the world in a canoe with an Irishman and a hairy beast of some sort.  They wanted to quit early and give up but I was driven to complete the journey.  Almost had a parting of the ways in the arctic ocean north of Alaska.  I remember the whole thing - was exhausted at work all day after that one.

Most of my dreams are like that.  I promise I'm normal the rest of the time...  I'M NORMAL!!!!!! >:(

OOFDA

markhdteck

I dreamed that i told my boss to kiss my ass! ,and i quit my job,then rode out west,and some of them DDS Riders showed me were the best dualsport riding was.... ;D
2004 BMW R1150GS ADV.
2006 YAMAHA WR250
2007 BMW F650GS DAKAR