News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hey Guys

Started by Black Hills Back Country, May 04, 2013, 08:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Hills Back Country

Hello DDSR,

My name is Patrick and I'm from the Black Hills.  I stumbled across one of your members and he told me about you guys, so I thought I would see what it's all about.  I bought my first dual sport bike about 2 years ago (KLR650) and It's officially in my blood!  I'm currently looking at a 2006 BMW Dakar but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger.  The KLR has been such a good bike, I would hate to see her go.  I grew up riding ATVs in the hills and this year I opened a small ATV rental business in the hills named Black Hills Back Country Adventures.  It's really just a way for me to have more toys without the wife getting mad ;).  I look forward to meeting everyone at the Dual Sport Rally this year.  Looks like there are a bunch of good people on here, thanks for tip Bret.

Patrick

loingrader

Glad to see you on the forum Pat and hope to see you at the rally.  If I bring the kids out I plan on renting one of your RZR4s.  Those look like a blast! 

http://www.bhbackcountry.com/ouratvs.html

Those dakars are sweet bikes but it is dang hard to beat a klr.  Maybe if you get the bimmer the klr can be the first in your fleet of dual sport rentals.

Welcome!

-Bret
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

greatbuffalo

Welcome to the group Pat, there are many great people. I haven't met anyone I didn't like. Good luck on your business venture.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Hi Patrick.  Welcome!   Don't believe what Bret tells you about KLRs.

;)   J/K

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

loingrader

Quote from: Hank on May 05, 2013, 08:34:42 PM
Hi Patrick.  Welcome!   Don't believe what Bret tells you about KLRs.

or what Hank tells you about DRZ's!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro