News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Looking for KLR for my other son

Started by greatbuffalo, July 25, 2012, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

those are both sweet bikes but i really like that dr650!

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

This one died at the shindig 2 weeks ago:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=811046

Cause of death is uknown, maybe its simple.

Hank

JoniJo

I've been told that Kansas is very boring this time of year.......  8)    JoniJo

http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/3151336515.html
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

All right, so I lied......

A moment for the Ride Red........

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mcy/3124343271.html      ::)    Just me.....
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

Hank

That 08 seems like a pretty good deal.

Lonesome Dave

Did I read that right, Loingrader and Hank agreed on the DR650!   ;D
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

We agree on most everything bike related with the one exception being who holds top all around DP honors in the sub 6K class :)   LOL.

He's just jealous of my drz  ???

Wacked

GB

I'll be jet skiing in DL/Fargo this weekend if you need me to take a look at that low mileage one.  Also see a sexy Green 05 in Bozeman for $2900

Wacked

greatbuffalo

Whacked, I'll let you know.

I think I'll call about that DR650 tomorrow.

I'll sit down with my son tomorrow and look at those other ones. He called about one that was sold only 30 seconds before he called.

Thanks all for your suggestions. This gives me a good place to start.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Quote from: Wacked on July 26, 2012, 10:30:24 PM
GB

I'll be jet skiing in DL/Fargo this weekend if you need me to take a look at that low mileage one.  Also see a sexy Green 05 in Bozeman for $2900

Wacked

We'll be around DL also....   

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lonesome Dave

GB, I can look at the DR if you need me to.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !