News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Looking for BIGGER Dirt Bike! :)

Started by The Yeti, March 15, 2012, 11:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Since I think I might prefer sticking to the less technical/higher speed terrain from now on - I'm on the lookout for a clean, used, big bore dirt/adventure bike - ala KTM 950 SE.  Anyone got anything interesting? I've wanted an SE for years, but maybe there's something else out there that compares that I'm not aware of (but I doubt there's much that compares to the SE).
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

The Yeti

Nobody's got a line on something a little more powerful, preferably ORANGE??  ;)

Me & Austin are dealing....stay tuned.

loingrader

We love you too much to help you back into a big orange bike Yeti!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Lonesome Dave

Hey Yeti, if your going to get rid of the WR (mistake; IMO), don't trade it.  I know at least one guy that might be interested.  Plumber Mike even said something about it last week.  And no, I don't need another one, it's already kicked my ass.  I don't need two of them trying!  LD  8)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

plumber mike

I think I'd love a WR250.....but if Austin is selling bikes, I've got a different kind of blue in mind :evil

The Yeti

I've decided to wait on giving up on the WRR - I ain't even rode it this year yet! Let me get in a few rides and refresh my memory before I make any hasty decisions. If Austin would let me ride that 950 around for a week or so, maybe it would help me decide what I want to do. ;)

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Dr Psyko

There's a 950 (2002?) on craigslist here in mpls. Look under the Hennepin county search to be sure. I think in the last 2 days. Seemed pricey. Sorry, can't figure out how to paste the address.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.