News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Wanted: decent Med helmet

Started by greatbuffalo, June 15, 2012, 04:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Hey all, I'm looking for someone that has a descent medium helmet thats collecting dust. Doesn't have to be anything fancy but I would like a fullface. Its for my wife. She doesn't ride much at all but I'd like one for when she does. I have Fullmer I bought about 6 years ago but they don't make parts for it anymore and the face shield is broken. She needs one with a face shield.

If you've got anything let me know what you want and we'll work something out.

Thanks
Dan
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Yeti

My wife might be getting a new helmet after the rally, she wears a mediium and is currently rocking a 5 or so year old HJC.  I'll let you know if the deal goes down.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

greatbuffalo

Lonesome Dave

Hey Yeti, on the subject of helmets. I just wanted to say thanks again, I've been putting that helmet you gave me to good use.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

The Yeti

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on June 16, 2012, 08:21:44 AM
Hey Yeti, on the subject of helmets. I just wanted to say thanks again, I've been putting that helmet you gave me to good use.  LD

You using it yerself? Enjoy.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

JoniJo

I'll bring an extra helmet. It's a large but maybe it will work. I was wearing it when I broke my leg so you know it"ll protect your noggin!   8)   JoniJo

.......first dibs on the Exterrablance!!!!!!!!!   ;D

P.S. The helmet is very clean!
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

We'll make sure the back seat clear for leg elevation.